Becoming a member at The Salvation Army Red Shield Community Center is much more than signing up for a health club or wellness center. This is a place where you will feel welcomed and supported no matter what your physical, educational or social goals, and every person in our community is a critical component. Day passes are also available.
The Salvation Army Modesto Red Shield Community Center offers membership plans for individuals and families. Reduced-price memberships are also available to those in need. Click on a plan below to learn more and to purchase it online.
Membership rates and details are subject to change. *See Family definitions in Membership Policies.
Do you want to spend a day at The Modesto Red Shield Community Center, but don't have a membership? Pick-up a Day Pass for access to the Pool, Gym, Game Room, Computer Lab, Fitness Center, and Public Areas during open hours.
Before purchasing a day pass, please view the Hours of Operation to make sure that your area of interest is open during your visit.
The Salvation Army Modesto Red Shield Community Center policies apply. View the day pass policy.
Schedules, Pricing, Programming and Policies subject to change without notice.
PURCHASE DAY PASSES ONLINE
The Modesto Red Shield offers a drop-in Play Care service for children ages 2 years and up when group exercise classes are in session. This service provides a safe, caring environment for your child while you participate in exercise classes in the facility.
Parents must remain on-site while utilizing the Play Care service. Play Care schedule varies. Visit the front desk to purchase a Play Care pass.
1. Download a Scholarship Application or pick one up at the community center front desk.
2. Attach all household income verification documents to your completed application. This includes all documents that best reflect the gross annual salary income of all household members: check stubs, unemployment statement, social security, disability incomes, food stamps award letter, alimony, child support income, etc.
3. Return your completed application with attached household income verification to the front desk. Please allow 15–20 minutes for your application to be reviewed. Following the review, all previously submitted income verification documents will be returned.
4. If you qualify for a scholarship, you will be notified and able to sign-up for your community center membership. Fill-out the Membership Application Form with you and your family’s contact information and submit to the front desk to complete your application.
4. For your scholarship to remain active, you must use the community center on an average of four times per month.
To renew your scholarship, simply download a Scholarship Application
The Salvation Army Modesto Red Shield Community Center is pleased to provide a scholarship program to help provide access to the facility.
1649 Las Vegas St
Modesto, CA 95358
PHONE (209) 538-7111
THE SALVATION ARMY
MODESTO RED SHIELD
SEND US A NOTE